Monday, November 30, 2009

Why does my nail polish get air bubbles?

When I use a base coat it seems as though when the polish is drying it gets tiny little air bubbles in the finish. It dries this way and looks horrible. The bubbles are not there when I am applying the polish and I let each cost dry before adding another. I use 1 base coat 2 polish and sometimes top coat. If I don't use a base coat it doesn't happen as often but does sometimes but I need to use a base coat cause the colour stains my nails.Why does my nail polish get air bubbles?
eww i used sally hanson ultimate shield and it did the same thing.... just paint the base coat i few hours (i know...) before you paint over it and always use thin coats so it can properly adhere to your nailWhy does my nail polish get air bubbles?
Its the type of nail polish your using you should another i used to have the same problem and then switch to Opal nail polish and it works great :]
its the type of nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles