Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to save something that was ruined with nail polish remover?

I spilled polish remover on a brown purse my mother just got me. it's made out of polyester and I want to know how can I save it. I f the color does turn it, how can I get the color back? HELP!!!!!! Does the polish remover even strip?How to save something that was ruined with nail polish remover?
Blot and wash with warm water and a tiny bit of dish washing detergent.





Nail polish remover no longer contains acetone. It may just make a dull streak.





When it dries it may not be so bad and you could not touch it up with a sharpie or paint marker - try in an inconspicuous area first.How to save something that was ruined with nail polish remover?
Take your purse to Shoe Repair Shop perhaps they will use some dye on the spot.





If can you find a picture of the purse and post it this will give me a better idea on what else to thing of, I will re check your question later,
I would say your out of luck. Sorry
Polish remover is most often made with acetone. There's no way to undo the damage. I'm sorry. I once spilled polish remover on the kitchen linoleum, and it ate a hole right through it. (I wiped it up, but didn't rinse it off).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles