Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies- does acetone nail polish remover work better than non-acetone, and if so, where can I get it?

It took me a half-hour just to take the polish off my toenails earlier with non-acetone, but that's all I see at the stores!Ladies- does acetone nail polish remover work better than non-acetone, and if so, where can I get it?
if it took that long then yeah i have never tried non acetone remover. you can get acetone remover at any store just look for it :) if you had sparkles it might have taken longer b/c of tht. sparkles take forever to get off!!


answeer mine please??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Ladies- does acetone nail polish remover work better than non-acetone, and if so, where can I get it?
In my opinion I think it depends on the polish you're trying to remove. I do think it is better than non-acetone overall. I just get mine where they sell the other. Try Wal-Mart or Walgreens, Target? I wonder if the dollar store has some? Sally Hansen has some ';extra strength'; remover that should work well.
acetone works way better and faster than non-acetone. if ur trying to take the paint off of acrylic nails then u need to use non-acetone but if ur ever trying to take off the whole acrylic nail than u need acetone.
Acetone works with enamels, and non-acetone with acrylics...





Either kind at bigger drugstores, and Wal-Mart
yes the acetone remover works better and faster. i can usually find it at walmart, target, or any drug store right beside the non acetone in the nail polish isle.
Yeah Acetone works...I use it and it gets it off perfectly.


Just go to a beauty shop near you,Or even Wal-Mart or Target or somewhere like that :)
yes, acetone breaks down the nail polish better...


walgreens/rite aid/albertsons? sallys..
acetone works better go to a convenience store like target or walmart
its all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles