Monday, November 30, 2009

My daughter go nail polish on my microfiber couch. I have tried soap and water nail polish remover and not?

getting any results anyone have any ideas. I hate the way it looks.My daughter go nail polish on my microfiber couch. I have tried soap and water nail polish remover and not?
First of all ';all ways read the cleaning instructions of any fabric'; keep these instructions in a file for future use if needed.





My daughter removed crayon from her car seat that had melted by using WD-40. I am not telling you to use this on your sofa because I just don't know if the polish can be removed now that you have used soap and water on the fabric. Plus if the polish set on the fabric for a few minutes the polish gets into the fibers and sometimes will not come out.


You might want to pick up some stain removers at the local Wal Mart or Target to have on hand for this type of situation.My daughter go nail polish on my microfiber couch. I have tried soap and water nail polish remover and not?
When all else fails, I use a product called OOPS. You can get it at your hardware store and I think even Walmart, etc.
This isn't a great answer, but it's what I would do.





The previous poster is right about WD 40, it cleans an awful lot of stains, but I don't think it'll work on nail polish.





On the back or underside of your couch, put a few drops of the same polish. Let dry.





Try acetone polish remover, non-acetone remover, WD 40, and whatever else you can think of on those tiny spots, one cleaner per drop. Because micro-fiber is plastic, the chances are good that the polish itself has already ';melted'; the fabric. But this way, you can check.





If those don't work, call a professional.





After the professional says ';Yikes!'; learn to crochet. You'll need doilies. %26lt;Ack! Kids!%26gt;





But maybe you'll find something! Good luck.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles