Monday, November 30, 2009

How to get nail polish remover smell off my hands...?

I use your regular drugstore nail polish remover and it stinks up my fingers for at least 2 days. I can't get rid of the smell, its just so strong and I hate it. Any of you guys no any tricks on how I can get rid of it? Or do you know any good brands I should use...??





Thanks!!How to get nail polish remover smell off my hands...?
Use one by CVS that's scented. It comes in a clear bottle with a pink top. When I wash my hands, the smell usually goes away completelyHow to get nail polish remover smell off my hands...?
Try a new nailpolish remover?





Bath%26amp;%26amp;Body Works has germ-x that smells super good, maybe that will help?


lotion?


wash them?


put perfume on them!





haha!
...soap, water, repeat?
Try Cutex
Wash em
wash and scrub them a lot with soap.





you should try Sally Hensen.
soap
umm...wash them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles