Saturday, November 28, 2009

Convince my dad to let me wear black nail polish?

My dad wont let me wear black nail polish his girlfriend and him are saying ';Its nasty your not gonna be goth!'; and Im like what the heck! My nails are short and it looks really nice.





So please testimonials on black nail polish and how to convince him.


Convince my dad to let me wear black nail polish?
Tell him he should stop stereotyping nail polish colors, it's nail polish, it doesn't do you any harm, plus not only goth wears it, I've seen preps wear it as well. I had on black nail polish once in my life and I didn't think of it as goth at all and my parents didn't mind it, at first, they didn't want me to so then I did it behind there back and they found out and instead of being angry, they loved it, so now they don't mind me wearing it. You can try doing that, plus black nail polish is edgy, not goth.Convince my dad to let me wear black nail polish?
Ok, first tell all ur friends to wear black nail polish. Next invite them to all come over, don't say anything to your dad, but make sure he relizes that they are all wearing it. It's best to invite friends over that have really good, nice parents. After he sees the black nails he will relieze that his daughter just wants to follow a trend. Don't ask him again until the day after your friends visited. I think this would work on my parents, so good luck!
just say i am not goth just because i want to wear black nail polish. You are stereotyping and i totally don't agree with it. i am not going to become ';goth'; all i want to do is wear black friggen nail polish
d00d im like prep x57834975348 and i wear black nailpolish ahah





http://www.buzzfoto.com/photos/0707-July鈥?/a>





even vanessa hudgens wears black nail polish.





its not goth its chic ! :]
To me black nail polish doesn't look right on short nails. I don't like black nail polish either, just wear it with long nails or fake ones and it will look prettier. Just try a different color and you might like it.
just put it on, and say that you mixed two colors together and you got this werid blackish color
who ever said girls look good with black nail polish lied to you
u dont need his permission just do it
http://cash crate.com/797022 make alot of money with this site and then give him money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles