Saturday, November 28, 2009

Smell of nail polish remover outside nightly,should I be worried?

Every night when I walk outside of my house I get a very strong smell of what seems like nail polish remover,but I don't know where it is coming from.I have read that sometimes this means that someone is cooking meth nearby.Is there another logical reason for this?It's pretty unnerving since it is a VERY strong chemical smell.Thanks in advance!Smell of nail polish remover outside nightly,should I be worried?
It does sound like a meth lab to me. My friend was caught up in stuff like that. They use so many toxic chemicals to make the stuff. One of them being asetone, which is what nail polish usually smells like. Hope this helps. If you have any doubts just call the policeSmell of nail polish remover outside nightly,should I be worried?
Well any smell like that isn't normal in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles