Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get nail polish out of my shirt?

Well, I got BLACK nail polish in my WHITE shirt. I didn't notice until a few minutes ago, and it's just a little bit, but it already went threw the washer and dryer and it's all dried. How can I get it out? Thanks so much. :]How can I get nail polish out of my shirt?
Try nail polish remover. It works most of the time.





Good luck!


:]How can I get nail polish out of my shirt?
Nail polish remover will not work after the polish has set in fabric. In fact, on a lot of synthetic fabrics, nail polish remover containing acetone will melt and damage the fabric.





Sounds like the shirt is going to have those spots on it permanently.
put a LOT of stain remover!
put some nail polish remover on the shirt and let it sink in and pat it gently, than wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles