Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i remove nail polish out of my jeans?

I was in a hurry and dropped my nail polish and it splattered all over my floor and a little on my jeans. I didnt have time so i wiped off the nail polish from my jeans. its hard now and i dont know to get it out without ruining them...they are nice jeans and id like to keep them that way...thanks!How do i remove nail polish out of my jeans?
'Mrs. Clean' suggests the use of nail polish remover for stains on clothing. If there are any stains that remain after using the remover, then she suggests using hydrogen peroxide to remove the stain the rest of the way. For more info:


http://www.mrscleannw.com/tips/nail-poli鈥?/a>


Hope this helps!How do i remove nail polish out of my jeans?
washing or nail polish remover.
Have you already tried using a spray on stain remover? Wash them, without putting them in the dryer after using the stain remover. I say not to put them in the dryer because if the stain does not come out the heat can actually set it in worse than it already is. If they are light jeans you can try using nail polish remover. I wouldn't use it on dark jeans because it would be easier to tell if it changes the color. Good Luck!
you know how you put soap in the washer well you instead of soap but nail polish remover and wash them alone and put alot of sofender and it has to be on heavy duty





mandy





your welcome





ps it happened to me before trust me!


psss merry christmas!
Try acetone(Nails polish remover) might probably work, or otherwise be careful might cause any damage to your jeans.
You can also use thinners, it won't damage the jean.
hairspray might work.
try nail polish remover ;]
With nail polish remover, keep soaking and blotting until it's all out, then rinse and launder as you normally would.
windex might work (I got some out of carpet with it) but I don't know what it will do to your jeans.





Don't use nailpolish remover, it will ruin your jeans.
I just use the nail polish remover but that might damage the jeans you may want to use a stain remover
u cant!
Try Laquer thinner.
acetone on a q-tip, be careful though
Try nail polish remover
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles