Monday, November 30, 2009

Do yoy think wearing black nail polish is ugly?

I'm african american, and I like to wear black nail polish and my mom is always saying its ugly and I shouldn't wear it. What do you think?Do yoy think wearing black nail polish is ugly?
A little bit of black always looks nice.


As long as you're not wearing all black clothes AND black nail polish.


Otherwise, it just looks fashionable.


Go ahead, if you like it, wear it!Do yoy think wearing black nail polish is ugly?
no,its not ugly,who, thinks it is
I absolutely love black nail polish and it's a huge trend for fall 2007! I also like deep purples, chocolate browns, and dark blues. So no, I don't think it's ugly, have fun with it! ♥
Actualy since your skin is so dark I wouldent go with black try Cherry red it will bring out alot of color and compliments any out fit I dont think your mom will object.
it depends on the person, like some colors dont look good on people
I think it looks cool, but it does look ugly on me because of my skin tone. If you like it, then keep wearing it. There's nothing wrong with that.
I myself don't wear it, but I have seen it on some people where it looked good with what they were wearing. It just depends on the person %26amp; what they are wearing, I think.
Yes
YES! Oh so not.
as long as it is not all chipped up it should be fine!
i think it is just fine i were it alot and my mom says that to but it is a personal and it is what you think not what other ppl think
no
I'm almost thirty....so I don't think I can gracefully use black nail polish on my hands, but I rock the black toe nails. They look so beautiful with flip flops and peep toe shoes.





She's your mom...she will think 80% of everything you wear is ugly.
No i love it and im not even skater/punk/goth!
Personally, I'd wear burgundy, dark red, or even purple instead. But if the black is what makes you happy go for it.
I love it. To make it look a little better though, put a top coat of another color over it (my favorite is OPI Glacier Bay Blues or something...it's a purple/blue/green flip flop color).
No, it's not ugly! Tell her Chanel made a fortune selling its infamous black nail polish - Vamp!
ehh with some people it looks super cute, but others it just makes them look depressing. hah


but try a dark blue i think it looks cuter anyways and ive got a bunch of my friends into it. its opi russian navy





=D
NO! Its the new fashion!!!! The punk rock look....ure mom is just old fashion and u are just keeping up with the fashion world
i like black nail polish people say it ugly and goth but it is actually dark nail polish like black, dark purple,dark brown are in
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st…


http://voguefactory.blogspot.com/2007/01…


(Seems to be pretty fashionable now...)





I think that many parents see black nail polish as a warning that their kid will become punk/goth--which is not true! I don't think Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Mischa Barton etc. are punk/goth. They're quite the opposite. And they are really pretty, except for a few of them.
I don't particularly like it, but I reckon I'm older then you are so I idenitfy it with the whole goth thing. My sisters like to wear it shrugs.
I think it looks cool.
the best way to make black nail polish look good, is wear it on short nails. i don't think that black nail polish is ugly.
There is nothing wrong with wearing black nail polish. Black nail polish is nice sometimes depending on the occasion.


You should keep wearing it if you like it because it defines you as a person.
well it doesnt look attractive but its different for everybody...if u like it, wear it but if your willing to change go for a redish color...its dark and beautiful on african american girls
a psh psdhoshiofherfnj;ew, black nail polish, UGLY?!!?!?! oh my god. hang on im like hyperventilating over here... black nail polish is AWESOME.
i like it! in fact, i painted my nails black just the other day :D
Actually its really cool i want to buy black nail polish but don't know where to buy it





P.S. not Gothic actually preppy brunette girl
I love it, i think it makes my hands look really cool. lol
yes try a lighter tone to off set your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles