Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I could find a similar nail polish?

I was at the Chanel counter at Macy's and saw a gold nail polish that I liked, but of course I am not willing to pay the $20 that it retails. Does anyone know where I can find a color similar to this at a fraction of the price? *I cannot find the color on the website but it was just gold, so if anyone knows a brand that makes gold nail polish that answer would work as well*


Thank you!


Does anyone know where I could find a similar nail polish?
go to the dollar shops





the stuff is kinda crap but just put on good quality clear nail polish under and over top and it works - thats what i do anywayDoes anyone know where I could find a similar nail polish?
Please look gold nail polish at Amazon.





http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1226740954/r…





Hope this help.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles