Monday, November 30, 2009

What message does a short sleeved red mini dress; clear high heeled sandals; red, iridescent sheen nail polish

give?





As I have had a dream of this %26amp; also see similar dress in the TV guide or other ads or star photos.What message does a short sleeved red mini dress; clear high heeled sandals; red, iridescent sheen nail polish
clear sandals are super slutty in my oppion. red mini dresses send, I'm here and I'm now, look at me. The nail polish just says, Idc what people say, I'm young enough to still have fun. :DWhat message does a short sleeved red mini dress; clear high heeled sandals; red, iridescent sheen nail polish
paired together, it sounds kind of trashy, but a red mini dress paired with different shoes and maybe leggings could be cute!


but the shoes, sorry, but no way!
MAYBE AH WHORE YOU KNOW.....
Clear heels always equal stripper or prostitute. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles