Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colour nail polish makes you look tanner?

I have pale skin, blond hair. What colour nail polish would make my skin look a little darker ? how about lightist blue...What colour nail polish makes you look tanner?
Salmon orcoral colors.....I have a shade of coral it's OPI sorry I don't know the number of it....But it sure makes my tan pop, it looks really good.What colour nail polish makes you look tanner?
The lighter the polish, the tanner you look.


I'm wearing very dark, auburn-violet-ish nail polish right now and the skin of my fingers and hands look very light. Wear something very light, lighter than you're skin, so in comparison, you're skin is darker. I hope I helped.
the lighter the better because it compliments the lightness of your skin, making it seem darker


try ';Olay Touch of Sun'; lotion


its a moisturizer that gradually tans you
i would say a hot pink.


:D


and by the way to make your self look darker, you can get spray tan, lotion tans, or just go tanning lolz.


hope i helped!
any light color will make u darker ! ..


I've a natural tanned skin and I noticed whenever I have dark nail polish my hands look lighter .. so u just do the exact opposite hope it work GL
a orange/pink or a light/dark brown








answer mine plase? =] http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
white, anything very light, or anything neon
I would go a nice french manicure to show off your tan...
Light pink or brown.
white will make you look darker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles