Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get my nail polish to stay?

okay, I love to paint my nails, but I swim at night for two hours and it always comes off.





I use a base coat two coats of nail polish and then a protector. They are all brands of Sally Hansen.





How do I get it to stay on?How do I get my nail polish to stay?
Try a chip resistant formula. and before you paint your nails, use nail polish remover to make sure you have excess polish off. Other than that keep doing what you are doing. I can't help much more.How do I get my nail polish to stay?
Wow... I have the same proublem I have practice every day for swimming for 2 hours and I had that same proublem. However I have found that if you use all four sides of a buffer before you polish it sort of soaks into your nails i guess and it works.
i use sally hansen nail polish too it works for me. i use Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment. it keeps my nails strong and keeps the polish on for a long time.
Try a different brand like OPI


That's what I use and I go swimming every other day.


If that doesn't work try a different top coat.


Good Luck! =)
i know that before you paint wipe your nails off with polish remover even if theres no polish on them. that'll get rid of the oils on ur nails to make the polish last longer.





hope i helped! ( - 8*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles