Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you take nail polish remover off of a linoleum floor?

my sister spilled my polish remover on my floor awhile ago. Is there anything that can get that off? I'm afraid this is a lost cause though b/c it looks like the color has been removed from the floor in that spot. I can't tell for sure though about that.How do you take nail polish remover off of a linoleum floor?
Yup, it's a lost cause. The remover ';removed'; the color.How do you take nail polish remover off of a linoleum floor?
The remover itself should just evaporate. However, I don't think there's much you can do to return the color that the remover removed.
Start with something mild like Goo Gone (you can buy it at the Home Depot). If that doesn't work, use a dab of turpentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles