Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get finger nail polish out of my pillow case, and off my wall?

The pillow case has beige stripes on it, so i can't use bleach. And i have paint on my wall, so i can't use anything that will take that off as well as the finger nail polish. HELP!!!How do I get finger nail polish out of my pillow case, and off my wall?
try fingernail polish remover then if that does not work then try oops ..you can get it at walmartHow do I get finger nail polish out of my pillow case, and off my wall?
try ';mineral spirits';put it on a Q-tip and just dab it on the polish.it may take awhile but it won't ruin the pillow case or the wall,after it is out of the pillow case wash it in a full washer of cold water by its self.this will remove the smell of the mineral spirits.let it air dry '; never put anything in the dryer that has any type of paint thinner etc on it,even after is is washed it may contain enough to be combustive! The second washing can be washed and dried as usual
u can use nail polish remover coz it will never remove the wall paint.for pilloecover petrol can b tried
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles