Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies: How often do you change your nail polish?

I used to hate painting my nails, but recently I feel like I'm addicted to it! It's like I want to paint my nails a new color everyday. How often do you paint your nails? What's your favorite color?Ladies: How often do you change your nail polish?
Every week or so. Usually the polish looks bad. I hate it when my nails are all chipped, it' not cute.





My favorite color is by OPI, and it's Lincoln Park After Dark, a pretty dark purple.





I also like Kreme De La Kremlin, pretty mauve.


I want O'Hare and Nails Look Great for X-mas, and maybe Out Of This World.Ladies: How often do you change your nail polish?
I also used to wait until it wore off, but the healthiest time span is 0-10 days. After ten days the nail starts to deteriorate because of the lack of oxygen.


I don't paint my nails often, but I get them done for special occasions, I love corally colors
LOLL same here!


i paint my nails once a day while i plan out my outfit for the next day


it takes me only about 10 minutes





i LOVE white for some reason and if i have time i put on black designs


GO NAIL POLISH!!!!!!!!! =D








plz keep me in mind while choosing your best answer


=D
I change my nail polish when it starts chipping or when I get sick of it...so in general, I tend to change it once a week.





I rarely go without nail polish, and my favorite would probably be a french manicure, pink or a very dark purple that looks almost black. oh and red lol.
I always have a different color on my nails...


Like, I never have my nails natural!


I don't change very often... only when I can be bothered really...


Haha.
Until it's chipped and looks nasty. Which is usually in between 1- 2 weeks.
Every week. I usually paint it black with rhinestones on the side of the nail. It looks really classy.
until the polish wears off
once a week. i like silver and dark purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles