Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does keeping nail polish in the fridge really make a difference?

I have a Sally Hansen maximum growth nail hardener/growth promoter. In the past, I have found that Sally Hansen polishes go 'gloopy' and sticky quickly. I have read that it helps to keep polishes in the fridge to prevent this and was wondering if it works for any of you? xDoes keeping nail polish in the fridge really make a difference?
y ait does help alot,, like if the climate around your place is really humid, then the nailpolish will get all thick and globby and more viscous instead of flowy, so it would help to put in the fridge because then it ll be smooth and flowyDoes keeping nail polish in the fridge really make a difference?
i am not sure i actually have never heard that..but what you can try if starts to get gloopy, is pour in alitlle of nailpoish remover and shake it around real good, that will fix the problem, i gurantee it! once you have painted after doing all that, you will need to add a coat of clear nail polish over the color to make it extra shiny...good luck
Yea it does. I read it somewhere and I keep them closer to the top so they don't freeze at the bottom of the refrigerator





It keeps them more fluidly and less gloopy like you said.
I don't think so. I haven't tried it. I just keep them in the cupboard. I wouldn't use Sally Hansen polishes. Try Maybelline, they don't do that.
Yes!


It really does it completely stops it from going gloopy!! And stops the brush going hard.





x
Yes. I have done this for years. I have a special mug dedicated to all of my favorite colors in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles