Monday, November 30, 2009

GIRLS: Why is it that somtimes when a girl is wearing nail polish, some nails are unpainted?

: Why is it that somtimes when a girl is wearing nail polish, some nails are unpainted or the polish was taken off? As a guy, this is a huge turn off. Either paint them or dont but dont do half and half or somthing.GIRLS: Why is it that somtimes when a girl is wearing nail polish, some nails are unpainted?
You're absolutly right . matter of fact, i want to post a question to that effect myself. It's Yucky to see them half done. %26amp; those nails that are so long they have to use their elbows to type,it absolutly tooo long!





I've found something better that's good for the nails %26amp; cost less %26amp; takes less time than any of that.





%26amp; fake nails arent good for them either. I absolutly agree!GIRLS: Why is it that somtimes when a girl is wearing nail polish, some nails are unpainted?
I'm pretty sure this isn't the case for everybody, but I have an addiction and when I start shaking, to keep my hands steady, I pick at my fingernail polish. I try to stick with one at a time so not every nail is chipped. A lot of girls think chipped polish is hot. And on some, it actually is. It gives you a devil-may-care appearance and it's kinda fun. If you have a preppy appearance, though, it totally clashes.
sometimes when i paint my nails, im to lazy to do my right hand because im not left handed and it looks like crap. also sometimes yr nails chip and you just dont repaint them
idk maybe they forget or dont have enough time to paint them all
cause girls feel like wearing it like that...if u dont like it...get over it!
obviously, this girl has just been to the make up section in the department store, opened some nail polish, tried it on, saw the sales lady coming, and took off.
This happends because sometimes paint chip off, we get bored and scratch it off, or we started painting our nails... something came up... and we couldn't finish it.





As a woman, little boys who care that much about whether a nail is unpainted or not is a huge turn off.
I don't do that but some of my friends do. They do it because they try out a nail polish color on one nail and then they don't feel like taking it off so just one of their nails are painted.
sometimes it chips off or we pick it off or somethin
Um, polish chips off, hon, it's not permanent.


Perhaps girls choose to paint their nails for themselves, not because you think it makes them look ';hot.';





Sorry if our chipped polish offends you and your misogynism.
they chip, and we dont always repaint them right away


get over it
when ur bored u bite them off or peel them off


maybe u should be more exciting
um, they chip and buddy, it's just nails.. get over it..it shouldnt be a turn off.
it chips and it looks weird, nail polish is har to keep on. It looks pretty or they ran out. I use it because i need my nails to be strong buti mostly don't. those are my reasons
You have no idea about painting nails do you? First, it is a pain in the ***. Sometimes you don't have time to do them all at once, and you have to finish them at night or when you get a free moment. As well, the damn things chip like crazy! You're right, it looks a bit weird, but quit thinking about it from a guy's point of view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles