Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color of nail polish?

What season do you wear it in most? Why do you like it so much?





I like maroonWhat is your favorite color of nail polish?
Hot pink 'cause it's hot and pretty. It depends on what I'm wearing I'll usually wear it to soccer practice just because.What is your favorite color of nail polish?
I like getting acrylic nails and usually just a french manicure, or sometimes I will get something funky like a playboy design or something, or bright pink





And on my toes I wear sparkly silver, white, hot pink, or sparkly beige/peach.
pale pink. Goes w/ everything, classy and doesn't look bad when it chips ... OPI Pinking of You
since I have a lighter complextion, I like using light pinks, and oranges; it maches my skin tone in any season, and looks nice too. The darker your skin is, the darker the colors you can use. I can't use dark colors like purple and blue, because it doesn't match my skin.
French manicure
well i like transparent cuz it makes ur nail shine.......... i dont like any other colour......... i no its weird but still transparent is ma fav
Red on my toes. OPI鈥檚 鈥業鈥檓 not really a waitress鈥?br>




On my fingers I wear a sheer. I paint so my nail polish gets chipped really fast, and if the chips are not as noticeable I do not have to do the polish as often.
i wear white on my finger nails and bright sparkley blue on my toes. i wear it all year round.
I used to paint my best friends all the time and my favorite was dark red. She used to wear it most of the time. I like it because it made her so sexy.
i like hot pink or white in the summer
I love nude colors. They are so soft and elegant. I also like maroon, pale pink, or brown. I polish my toes all year around. I like them to look cute.
red i wear it in summer, and fall. i like it because it is bright.
i like dis color called fuzzy navel. its a bright golden orange. but i also get french mani and pedis alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles