Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of Toe Nail Polish should I use for my skin tone?

Blue or Violet? I am half black and half white.What color of Toe Nail Polish should I use for my skin tone?
ew. those colors are yukky. try a nude color like tan. it makes your tan skin apear even warmer. or a bright color like orang. it highlights the gold in ur skin. or if u perfer darker colors go for something deep red and glittery. it brings out the warm undertones in ur skin. good luckWhat color of Toe Nail Polish should I use for my skin tone?
o0o0....There is a section on this in this months seventeen....I think it said voilet, but with sparkles.....something like that.
u should try light pink like a pale pink. i'm just your color only that i'm tan. blue or violet wont look good with your skin. take the quiz on seventeen.com. they tell u the right color for your skin and your personality.
what about blue
I think any color should look good. Espically since blue and violet are sort of the same hues.
Violet would match your skin better. ;]
Try them both to see what colour suits you best (not just your colouring but your style and personality too). Saying that you are half black and half white isnt really an accurate description of your skin tone because with that sort of mix your skin tone could be interpreted in a million different ways
My friend has that same skin tone and I think she looks really good in any kind of bronzey color, gold, pink, peach, or like others said violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles