Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone else prefer neutral colored nail polish?

I know this is a weird question, but I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way. I don't like bright or bold nail polish colors and I will never wear them. The only colors I like are pale, muted shades. It may seem bland, but it's what I prefer.Does anyone else prefer neutral colored nail polish?
Absolutely. I hate harsh colors, especially greens, blues, and purples. Corpses nails are purple, no thanks.





Pale colors are pretty and look more polished and classy.Does anyone else prefer neutral colored nail polish?
I like natural, pale, neutral colors. They make me feel naturally beautiful instead of clownish and painted up.
I like both colored and clear nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles