Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour nail polish would Alice Cullen wear? and how to be like her?

And could you also tell me a bit more about Alice Cullen because since I read and saw Twilight at the movies, I have become totally obsessed with Alice! I have already had my hair cut like hers (I was already planning to get my hair cut but I didn't know what style so I chose Alice's)What colour nail polish would Alice Cullen wear? and how to be like her?
Shes really fashion forward, so whatever is popular right now. Dark colors are pretty in.What colour nail polish would Alice Cullen wear? and how to be like her?
Why don't you just choose a colour yourself and go with what you would like.


Molding yourself into a fictional character is not a healthy thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles