Monday, June 21, 2010

What color nail polish are you wearing?

Mine are neon purple.I want to try to get more than 100 ppl to answer dis!What color nail polish are you wearing?
Dark purple, almost look black.


Neon purple is HAWT ;DWhat color nail polish are you wearing?
Dark purple with gold glitter! Neon purple sounds very Rihanna-esque. That's awesome! -Lola P.
i got purple too!


well its like a purple frost color





and i was bored


so i got like a salmon pink, cherry red and the purple





=]


it looks very partyish =D
I am wearing Black on my fingers and red on my toes.
BLUEEE!!!!!!!
Dark purple. It's such a pretty color - in some lights it looks dark purple, others black. :)








xox %26lt;3 Emily
None right now, but im thinking about painting them silver later tonight.





I hope you reach your goal.


:]
no color im not a fag. im a guy
none on my finger nails i can never find something i like


black on my toes (i was bored)
No nail polish. I never do. =P
opi's midnight in moscow.
painting them blueee later :D
I'm wearing silver on my left hand nails.
None right now. I usually have a white or a hot pink.
neon purple, and teal.
neon purple too!
French!
Red!
oddly, i'm not wearing any, this is strange for me.
like a royal blue.
nothing right now. but gonna paint them either red or black tonight :)
im not
pink and black!
clear one
black
black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles