Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do guys actually notice nail polish or manicures?

I have a small collection (about 25) OPI and other brands of nail polish, and I love to paint my nails, but do people, more specifically guys, notice when I paint my nails? Or does it just go unnoticed? Opinions?Do guys actually notice nail polish or manicures?
noDo guys actually notice nail polish or manicures?
Yes they do! A male (straight!) co-worker of mine notices. I always have pedicures done really cute with flowers and various decorations on my toes- and it chipped off one night after being in a cholorinated pool so I didn't have time to have it re-done before work the next morning- so I removed my polish and decals and re-painted them just a plain color. He actually said ';Hey, why no cute stuff on your toes today?'; It was pretty funny :) So, even if the guys don't notice (because, hey, not all of them will), you should still do it because it's an indulgence for you and it keeps you feeling good. They might not notice the cute fingers or toes, but they will notice the pep in your step :)
Speaking for myslef, I do notice nicely painted finger and toe nails.





Spring and summer is a wonderful time when woman bring out the sandals and it is always nice to see toes painted nicely, fingernails as well.





Keep painting, I am sure you are being noticed!
no way, they dont notice stuff liek that at all. they just look at the overall you, are you put togerher, and if you look goo din waht your wearing, not liek those to tight for your figure shirts. :P
guys dont notice stuff liek that lol





but paiinting nails is fun so dont let that stop you





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I don't think they would really care if you had your nails painted or not. It is just another one of those ';girly'; things that guys could care less about. I don't care though because I love to paint my nails!
Usually other girls notice things like that more than guys do, in my experiences anyways.
my man noticed everything ..





i painted my nails a light red one day then the next dat a dark red and he new!





i guess if its ur boyfriend or someone that u holds hands with or whatever i thing they do but they dont say nothing
i dont think that guys pay attention to the little stuff that we pay attention to... they pay attention to the smell of your hair and perfume.
Yes they do notice. Just yesterday a guy friend noticed my french manicured toes.
no, guys don't notice that stuff most the time.
no, they look at your body not nails.
I don't think they notice
Nope
No they look at your body!
No, not really.





j
um..no, not really
Ohhh yes, we notice and toenails too!!! Then there was the time i painted my nails... THAT atracted alot of attention!!!
no. i met a guy that didn't even kno what nail polish was? haha
  • mortgage rate
  • 1 comment:

    1. I paint my nails frequently and guys always comment. Trust me, they notice.

      ReplyDelete

     
    freckles