Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best no-chip clear topcoat nail polish?

I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works.What is the best no-chip clear topcoat nail polish?
It's called Sally Hanson Acrlic top coat, it is thick and stays on FOREVA!





I luv it, ort you could use Sally Hanson Miracle in a bottle nail polish. It is in a blue bottle %26amp; it makes your nails non-breakable %26amp; it is super shiny I am wearing it now and Luv it!





Hope this helpsWhat is the best no-chip clear topcoat nail polish?
';Sally Hansen No-Chip Base Coat';
i assure u this will work. i recently bought a 'Color Stay' i think by Revlon, my polish stays on for 10 days without chipping. it's great, try it. you apply it first on clean nails, then your color, than a shine coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles