Monday, June 21, 2010

What color nail polish is your favorite?

Mine is dark red.What color nail polish is your favorite?
really light pink Sally Hansen that has glitter in it makes it look really shiny and like,diamonds,LOL.What color nail polish is your favorite?
any of the pastel colors are pretty.
Navy blue nail polish is so in for this season and I love it! Right now I have the dark navy on my toes but a soft neutral pink on my fingernails. The contrast is really nice and it's better to break up the dark polish instead of wearing the same dark color on your fingernails and toenails.
I always have a French manicure... but, instead of those horrible bright white tips, I ask for silver. It looks so much more professional. On the toes.... fire engine red!
most pinks, especially light pink. Except at Christmas, then I like a nice red.
My favorite nail colors are coral, fuschia, champagne, and magenta.
really really dark crimson-y purple
i like black, and orangish gold
Dark grey, it goes with everything.
Pink shades and some red ones for fingernails and toenails with lipstick that matches both.
one time me and my best girl friends were hanging out..and one of the was painting their nails..[we had some vodka] and they ended up painting my middle finger..haha..


it was a hot pink..she bought it at bed bath and beyond..and i have to say it was perfect..haha..it even looked good on me..
I love plum on the toes


and pink for the fingers!
dark plum/black color, canarie yellow.
hot pink.
I love love love Ultimate Deep Red by N.Y.X it's cheap but it's great.
my latest obsession is a dark dark purple although I like bright pink as well but dark nails are in so purple it is
black and dark red
  • mortgage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles