Monday, June 21, 2010

My toddler got red nail polish on my new couch?

It is red polish and on Micro-fiber? Any suggestions?My toddler got red nail polish on my new couch?
Try nail polish remover!My toddler got red nail polish on my new couch?
try using winning colors Home Depot as it. it breaks down the chemicals allowing you to clean it...
try hairspray.





in my experience, it gets just about anything out of anything
DON'T USE ACETONE it will take the color out of the material.





painters use ';Goof Off'; for paint spills on carpet, etc. sold in any paint store. try it on an inconspicuous spot first.... you should be safe.





Be Blessed!
buy a new couch
You can try Goo Gone. I would be really careful about putting anything greasy over the polish, or using acetone, which will probably eat through the material.
Try OxyClean
Wait getting new furniture until your child grows up.
clean it with acetone
HI, YTRY SOME OXI CLEAN [STAIN REMOVER] BUT GO TO WWW.OXI CLEAN.COM FIRST. GOOD LUCK
Don't let your toddler wear nail polish until they are older :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles