Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best non chip nail polish?

Need a nail polish that is really non chip. They all promise at lease 10 days, but I never get more than 1. What is the best non chip nail polish?
sally hanson's diamond strength. that stuff is amazing. it has a little rhinestone on the bottle. i got some at wal mart. use two coats and a clear coat and ti will last for like 2 weeks. What is the best non chip nail polish?
Opi- you can find it at hair or nail salons, it is the best I have ever bought and they have a lot of great colors- it costs more but it will last on my fingernails about a week and on my toes a couple weeks-
I say hard nails which is inexpensive, but I could be wrong, also sephora and ulta's nailpolish is really good, but pricey
I always wear estee lauder nailpolish and it takes a while for it to chip, dont try mac or bobbi brown bc those chip right away.
  • mortgage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles