Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I choose the right finger nail polish???

I have red hair and I take dance and our lyrical shoes show are toes and I want a cute color without going to the salon......HELP!!!!!!How do I choose the right finger nail polish???
usually when you go to any store that sells makeup, they'll let u put a bit of the polish no your fingers okayy so have fun picking a good colour


P.S: just don't use up all the stores coloursHow do I choose the right finger nail polish???
Why not a dark pretty red. Or a pretty pink color.
I use a really light pink or a color called opal.
i go according to my skin tone which is light chocolate brown so i use soft nude colors like baby pink and two of my fave are cappucino and french touch its really natural and it goes with everything


so if you tend to have a light skin tone i would go a little darker tone/pigment polish the contrast is gorgeous i have a friend who is really light skinned and she got her toes painted black it was sooo pretty anywho yea i hope that helps


oh and btw generally in fall the colors for polishes that are in are plums/berries/deeper tones ; )
I have dark brown hair, and I never knew what nail polish to use because of my skin tone. I learnt that all I have to do is decorate them. It didn't matter the color. So what I did was I bought a clear sparkly nail polish. It goes with everything, and that's what I'm doing for back-to-school! Good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles