Monday, June 21, 2010

I have really tan skin and blackish eyes, what color nail polish should I use?

Color and brand please. If you don't know the brand that's fine. I want to look playful.I have really tan skin and blackish eyes, what color nail polish should I use?
Playful means bright colors. Since your tan, any bright colors will look good on you. Sky blue, lime green, hot pink, vibrant yellow, bright orange, etc. Brands don't matter. My personal favorite is N.Y.C. It's fairly cheap too, like 99 cents a bottle.I have really tan skin and blackish eyes, what color nail polish should I use?
i think on tan skin, darker colors look best, such as a dark red or brown. but playful could mean bright, so you could try a light pink but honestly i dont think that would really look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles