Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I match my nail polish to my costume or lipstick?

I'm being a gypsy for Halloween. While the top is all blue, the skirt is made of blue and bright red scarves. While I was originally thinking of doing a true red lip stick, I ended up doing a darker/smokier look so I'm using a wine color lipstick. So, should I use a bright red nail polish to match the costume or a darker one to match the lipstick?Should I match my nail polish to my costume or lipstick?
I think it would be much better to use a darker nail polish to match the lipstick -- added bonus, it'll be spookier for halloween -- also, it would really look good bringing your fingers (showcasing your nails) toward your lips as you sip a nice glass of wine -- Should I match my nail polish to my costume or lipstick?
match to your lip stick so the color doesnt become overwhelming
Ah_Greed w/ #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles