Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i get nail polish off my turtles shell.?

i have 2 small red eared sliders and put some nail polish one one to identify him. I regret it now and want to remove the polish? How can i do this?How do i get nail polish off my turtles shell.?
Don't put nail polish remover on your turtle. You can sit there and scrape it off him once it drys out a little. One of my kids did this to my turtle.After I sat there and tried to scrape it off I felt like it was bothering the turtle so I chose to let it come off naturally. Turtles will shed there scutes all the time. You just need to give it some time. For my turtle it took a whole year.How do i get nail polish off my turtles shell.?
Do not put nail polish remover on a turtle. If it won't peel off now it will peel off when the turtle sheds it's scutes. Be patient.
Let it dry and peel it off like when its on a nail.
nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles