Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I spend all my money on nail polish and the lottery?

That means I'll win? Or does it mean that I shouldn't have spent my money on nail polish? Because now I'm stuck with pretty nails but no money and some other b*tch azz that didn't spend all their money on nail polish is now walking around with money that should be mine.





I actually work today and I'm thinking about robbing my coworkers purses when they aren't looking. Should I do this?If I spend all my money on nail polish and the lottery?
Playing the lottery is a bad way to build up your retirement fund. You should try those poker machines instead...If I spend all my money on nail polish and the lottery?
Scream ';FIRE in the hole!'; very loudly (whatever that means) .... and when everyone runs outside, empty their wallets.





Oh, it might help if you actually set a fire... say by setting that rich girl's mink coat and Louis Vuitton bag on fire...


*cries for the babby minks*
Spend all your money on nail polish. I think if you can paint each nail a different color, you have a great chance of attracting a wealthy ';eccentric'; man. That's kind of like winning the lottery, too.
Your pretty nails will distract your co workers as you dig in their purses, and then you will have the best of all worlds.



means you shud get another hobby





ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOURE MATURE


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Pshhh yea right. The lottery is practically impossible to win. Go make something of your life.
All that means is that you can't control yourself. I know someone who stole from my mother's wallet at work and she went nuts and people were questioned.
You should steal the contents of their purses, being careful not to chip your pretty nails in the process
NO! DON'T STEAL OR SPEND YOUR MONEY ON NAIL POLISH AND LOTTERY TICKETS!!! Nail polish just makes nails look freaky if you ask me and the chances of winning a lottery are really low... Get a job... earn money and DON'T STEAL
No. Being pretty ain't all that is important in life. Having respect for yourself is.
Just have your nails none and painted. Don't buy any extra polish and forget the lotto tickets...


No you shouldn't
Poor Freaky, one dilemma after another.
I think you should just go back to bed and pretend that you never posted this question.
With shiney nails like that there are more lucrative things you could do with your time.
NO, BUY NAIL POLISH TOO BECAUS YOU NEED TO BE CUTE FOR YOUR LOTTERY WIN PICTURE...YES GO AROUND AND STEAL THOSE BIATCHES MONEY, THEY DON'T NEED IT
No way.How about ebay.
NO! I hope you are joking. Don't spend all your money on either, just a little bit. And certainly don't rob some ladies' purses!
Stealing is a crime, so you might want to think twice about that.
yes, defo! and then frame some one you didn't steal from and tell everyone you were stolen from!
WTF??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98wcUHE-鈥?/a>
Are you being serious girl?
XD Well, robbing people is never a good idea.. but neither is spending all of your money on nail polish. ^.^;; Heh heh.
This has to be the most stupid asked question on Yahoo. Get a life and stop wasting our time!
Yes.....


well......you sure give us something to think about....





I'm glad I don't work where you do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles