Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gmask, I recently had it done to my cellphone can I use Nail Polish to stick Swarovski Crystals by myself?

on the Gmask surface? Because you would only need the crystals and that super glue they use to stick it on the surface. I wouldnt use Mighty Bond since it is corrosive in any surface leaving some white mark on the material. So I was thinking of nail polish, because it's water proof and tough. Is that a good idea?Gmask, I recently had it done to my cellphone can I use Nail Polish to stick Swarovski Crystals by myself?
nail polish is corrosive in my experience.Gmask, I recently had it done to my cellphone can I use Nail Polish to stick Swarovski Crystals by myself?
Nail polish does not work well as a glue. it's not actually very tough. Your best bet would be to go with superglue after all.
hmm probably not...but you could try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles