Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does toothpaste contain the same ingredients as nail polish?

I find that sometimes when I am eating apples my genitals itch. I don't mean this in a bad way... but it make me think of the oldest trees in the world and whether or not they will survive another year. Occasionally this makes me need to go to the toilet.Does toothpaste contain the same ingredients as nail polish?
Ummmm... okay. I'll take this question at face value.


No, toothpaste does not contain any ingredients as nail polish. Nail polish is mostly petrochemical volatiles and pigments. Toothpaste is predominantly water, abrasives, bleaching agents, flouride, sugar alcohols.





As to the other stuff, genital itching and apples and allusions to the Garden of Eden... you're on your own.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles