Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nail polish on carpet. Do I use acetone or non-acetone polish remover if carpet is rose colored?

Obvioulsy I don't want to remove the carpet color when removing the nail polish from the carpet. Which should be use d for this process, acetone or non-acetone. Thanks.Nail polish on carpet. Do I use acetone or non-acetone polish remover if carpet is rose colored?
Why remove the nail polish at all? It'll add character to the carpet. Wherever the polish is in the room, it's probably a great spot for an end table or a floor lamp.Nail polish on carpet. Do I use acetone or non-acetone polish remover if carpet is rose colored?
:-p Report Abuse

Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!
Hi..i would try hand cleaner like the mechanics use. It is cheap and can be bought at Walmart or Canadian tire. Rub it on, let sit for a half hour, then shampoo or wipe with a damp cloth. I use it for all kinds of stains including rust in a beige carpet.
Doesn't matter. The acetone is not a bleach. The only problem will be the greasy residue on the rug.
Use rose colored nail polish on the spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles