Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get nail polish out of my jeans? A bottle broke and it went all over my new jeans.?

acetone nail polish remover won't ruin your jeans. just blot the area and rub gently, then wash them.How do I get nail polish out of my jeans? A bottle broke and it went all over my new jeans.?
maybe nailpolish remover?How do I get nail polish out of my jeans? A bottle broke and it went all over my new jeans.?
maybe nail polish remover? but that might take off the color off the jean too
pour the rest of the bottle on the jeans where it didn't already go and start a new fad, cause it won't come out!
Use ';Goof Off.'; It stinks, so plan to use outside. Dries fairly quickly. When dry, soak jeans in soapy water in laundry or kitchen sink, rinse. Goof Off makes a clothes washer stink for several loads.
nail polish remover, or Oops you can get it at Walmart with paint thinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles