Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am getting ready for my homecoming dance. Should i wear silver or pink nail polish?

I dont know what color would be best with my dress which is a mint green with a silver sash at the waist. I am Also wearing silver shoes. I am getting ready for my homecoming dance. Should i wear silver or pink nail polish?
deffinitly wear silver


i think pink will throw your while outfit off


umh what u do is paint a nail silver and another pink and hold it up to the dress


see wht one u think goes better


from how u decribed everything i would say silverI am getting ready for my homecoming dance. Should i wear silver or pink nail polish?
Depends waht kind of pink we're talking. If it's a neutral pale pink then go for it! It'll be very classy and timeless, and you won't look back at it and go ahhhh. That being said, silver can also look way cool and hip and you'll get tons of compliments. I'd give it a test run at home and see if you actually like it. Since you're young and it's homecoming, you might want to go with the silver because you can totally get away with it and since it's a dance it will work just fine.
Pink and silver?!?! I don't think either is good. Get a french manicure. It looks very mature and its a classic.


You can do it yourself with a kid that costs a few bucks (practice it first or you will be very unhappy), or have it professionally done.



Then you should wear the silver polish. I don't think that the pink would fit in with the dress. Or you could get a manicure%26amp; pedicure.
I would say pink, because silver nail polish isn't very classy, but pink wouldn't look good with your dress, so I'm going to say go with either a nude color or a dark plum.
Silver nail polish, or do french tips with white polish.


:)
Pink
BOTH get crazy wear pink with silver tips oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles