Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I dispose of nail polish remover?

I have about 1/4 of a bottle left but it doesn't work and I want to get rid of it. Where can I put it? In the garbage, down the drain??How do I dispose of nail polish remover?
Just throw it away. It's only acetone and some perfume and coloring. It will decompose. Acetone is an organic substance. Even your own body makes it.


How do I dispose of nail polish remover?
I don't if this is bad or not...but I flush it down the toilet..Or I guess down the drain. Same thing. I don't know if it's bad for the environment or not, only because they DO filter the water a millon times before it comes back to our tap. But in all honesty...I'm not even sure if there is a safe way to do it.
You can put it down the drain, in the toilet or put it in a plastic bag and in the garbage!
LOL at brad's answer.





It doesn't really matter what you do with it, it would be easier to throw it in the garbage.
through it in the garbage or flush the liquid down the toilet
Throw it in the garbage.
flush it down the toilet
down the drain
dont put it it down the drain... that would clog it up.
Drink it
chuck it in the bin


but make sure the lid is on tight
neither you have to take it to a chemical treatment plant



dump it in the toilet and flush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles