Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know how I can MAKE some nasty tasting nail polish to remind me not to bite my nails?

What can I add to some of the clear nail polish I have to make it taste disgusting? My mom won't buy me any of the ones on the market because she says it won't work (It will, because all I need is a reminder to stop since I do it unconsciously. She's just extremely cheap.).Does anyone know how I can MAKE some nasty tasting nail polish to remind me not to bite my nails?
I heard that adding lemon juice could workDoes anyone know how I can MAKE some nasty tasting nail polish to remind me not to bite my nails?
I was a MAD CRAZY NAIL BITER!!!


I had to do it all on my own =(


People would constantly tell me why my nails were so short and


why i bite them. It made me think and realize that its true and its just a bad habit.


I started painting my nails all kinds of crazy designs and i stopped!


It wasnt easy because i kept peeling it off haha,


but now i rarely bite them. You gotta REALLY be commited and just think every time, ';Im not going to. I haven't so why should i start now?';


JUst have fun with it, and keep thinking how pretty they will look really really soon . =)


GOod Luck!!
Do you want to kill your self by eating nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles