Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I remove nail polish if I don't have nail polish remover?

I don't have paint remover or turpinetine.How can I remove nail polish if I don't have nail polish remover?
yea it works really good if you just put new stuff on than take like a napkin or something and wipe over it, i do it all the time works greatt!!How can I remove nail polish if I don't have nail polish remover?
put more nail polish and remove it right away
it's really easy!


all you do is put a new color over your


old one and take a


durable paper towel and wipe away!


whalaaaaaa


and no more nail polish!
You can pick at it while you are watching tv lol
put new nailpolish on and i think its tine to buy more nailpolish remover
try 70% isopropyl alcohol? idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles